14 June 2014

Weekend Faves

It is finally heating up to summer temperatures in my neck of the woods, and I am starting to achieve my annual summer goal of not knowing what day it is (sorry, Katie, for forgetting your lesson last week!).  I guess my favorite things this week have mostly revolved around laying around and achieving very little.



This dreamy new magazine, Driftless, makes me sorry I left the Midwest.






I am so impatient for corn season, but I think I can make this beautiful corn soup with frozen...I'm going to try!









Thanks to the folks at Serious Eats, I am finally going to properly educate myself on how to choose and enjoy rye whiskey with this handy guide.






I am, as always, disappointed with the line-up at our local blues festival this weekend.  So, I'm going to make my own on the back patio, where the drinks are strong and already paid for...

No comments:

Post a Comment