15 October 2012

Whiskey, glorious whiskey!

I am not always proud of my freelance work writing food articles for Examiner.com (and even less proud of the near-illiteracy I see elsewhere on that site), but I'm going to suck it up and show you something because I am SO EXCITED to try bourbon and, coming soon, whiskey from Wyoming Whiskey.  They were the first distillery to open in Wyoming (2009) and they're a truly home-grown operation.  Check out info and some of my favorite recipes here.

And the best cocktail of all utilizing whiskey:



The Millionaire

Serves 1




  • 2 ounces rye whisky
  • 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
  • 1 dash grenadine
  • egg white (this could make it through two drinks to save on the waste)

  • Shake with cracked ice thoroughly, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment